Day in the Park
This year's Day in the Park auction fundraiser will take place on Sunday, August 24 from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Camp Arroyo. Proceeds help us offer the gift of camp to more and more children each year as well as continuing to support TTFF's mission. We need your help to make this event a success and to continue to provide these children with the gift of camp.
Ways you can help:
- Be a Guest - Purchase tickets, VIP tickets or a table
- Purchase Raffle Tickets - Enter for your chance to win a 2014 Mini Cooper. Tickets will go on sale June 1st
- Become a Day in the Park Sponsor – Your sponsorships make the day a success!
- Be a Part of the Live Auction - We auction off luxurious travel packages, European vacations, private chef dinners, exclusive “Red Carpet” events and more
- Donate Items for the Gift Center – Introduce your business to our 1,100 guests by donating gift certificates, gift baskets, unique wines, memorabilia and more for this premier silent auction
- Attend as a Member of our Epicurean Ensemble - Showcase your restaurant, winery, bakery, or brewery at our event by presenting our guests with tantalizing food and beverage tastings.
The support of caring and generous individuals, companies and businesses like yourselves will make a very real difference in the lives of these children.
If you have any questions call us at (925) 455-5118 or e-mail us.
Download a donation agreement here.
|The first DITP selfie||Checking out the Gift Center||Got bread?|
|Papa Lee's Southern BBQ||Ruth's Chris serving up sliders||
Gracious host, Barry Taylor, welcoming friends
|Wine Tasting at the Epicurean Ensemble||Campers enjoying the day
||A handful of our 350 volunteers|
For more photos, click here.